- With a population of only 3,000 people,San Pancho offers the ultimate beach town. One hour’s drive north of Puerto Vallarta. Designated as the Cultural Heart of Nayarit, San Pancho also offers a Community Center with local cultural events, a Children’s Circus, a world-class Polo Club, an Arts Collective, a thriving local music scene including an annual Music Festival, and an abundance of excellent restaurants offering local fare and international cuisine. San Pancho is safe with no history of crime or violence.
Local Restaurants adorable shops and delicious restaurants to keep you busy:
- Mercado San Pancho: local Farmers and Cultural Market in San Pancho in plaza del sol every Tuesday from 10am to 1:30pm, Green environment, food, handcrafts, and live music!
- Taquería Los Arbolitos (cheap, delicious tacos).
- La Ola Rica for higher end Mexican food.
- Barracuda for seafood.
- Café Paraíso for coffee and cake.
- El Indio for groceries, and the fruiteria on the same street, a few shops down, for the best fruit.